Welcome to WTS OnLine Admissions!
We are so pleased to learn of your interest. Please let us know how we can serve you best by selecting an option below.
1. Complete an Inquiry Form - this link will bring you directly to the form, or see the grid below.
2. Begin your Application - Please scroll to bottom of page for application for your program of interest.
3. Complete a Letter of Recommendation form for an applicant - If an applicant has requested that you complete a Letter of Recommendation on their behalf, please click on the link or scroll down to select the Letter of Recommendation form.
Western Theological Seminary admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
- Be sure to click "Save" before moving on to the next section.
- To complete your session of work, click on the "Save & Exit" button.
- To submit your application form, you will need to complete all required fields.
- If you wish to complete sections of the form out of order, simply click on the "Applicant Information" box at the top of your form, and then the box for the portion of the form you wish to complete.
- Please email email@example.com or call 800.392.8554 or 616.392.8555 ext. 189 with any questions.
- Create your account.
- Enter your account information exactly as instructed on the form.
- Click the 'Create My Account' button at the bottom of the form.
- Write your username and password for future reference (you will need this information to re-enter the system and edit your application).
- Fill out your application.
You can complete your application in any order and save your work and come back to it later - even from a different computer!
- You will be asked to select a degree program and term.
Click here for listing of programs and important dates. Once you have determined your selection, return to the form and choose the appropriate program and term from the drop down menu.
- English Language Proficiency - Since all courses are taught in English, students for whom English is not their first language demonstrate proficiency in both written and spoken English. For further information, please contact admissions office.
- Your application has more than one page, use the navigation tools found on any of the pages to move forward and backward in the application.
- To save what you have done so far without exiting, click the 'Save' button.
- To save what you have done so far and exit (you will be taken to your Activity Log), click the 'Save and Exit' button.
- To re-access your application to continue work on it, return to the application menu, select the application, and enter your username and password when prompted.
- Submit the application
Check your application carefully. When you are satisfied with it and are ready to send it to us, click the send button at the bottom of the last page. This saves your data in their final form and takes you to the payment page where you pay your application fee online. In addition to the submission of this form and supporting documents, your application file is not considered complete until official transcripts and statement of church are also received.
Your application is not sent to us until you pay your application fee and it is authorized (step 5).
- Pay your application fee online.
On the payment page, you can pay your application fee by debit/credit card or check (US bank accounts only).
Standard Application fee is $50.00 but may vary depending on deadline status.
If you are paying by debit or credit card:
- Provide all information, including the complete credit card number, expiration date, and card billing information.
- Click the 'Submit this information' button.
- If you are paying by check: see instructions.
- Once payment is authorized, your application is on its way to us, and you will no longer be able to edit it
- After you apply - The Admissions Department at Western Theological Seminary will maintain your file until all documents and fees have been received. We will provide frequent updates via e-mail as to the status of your file.
You may also check the Activity Log or call the Admissions office for the status of your file.
Once all documents have been received, the Admissions Office will forward your file to the appropriate admissions committee for review. You will receive a letter regarding the committee's decision shortly after their meeting. Should you receive admittance to Western Theological Seminary, the office of the registrar/academic dean will contact you regarding matters of enrollment.
Scholarship and Housing Information - Financial aid and housing information will be mailed to you upon admission.
Back to the Main Menu
Click "Login to start" to begin the Application. You will be prompted to enter your username and password or to create a new account (new applicants only).